What is PC! Optimization?
In computing, optimization is the process of modifying a system to make some features of it work more efficiently or use fewer resources. The optimized system may be a single computer program, a collection of computers or even an entire network such as the Internet.
How can I optimize my computer performance?
Here are seven ways you can improve computer speed and its overall performance.
- Uninstall unnecessary software.
- Limit the programs at startup.
- Add more RAM to your PC!.
- Check for spyware and viruses.
- Use Disk Cleanup and defragmentation.
- Consider a startup SSD.
- Take a look at your web browser.